BEPS International School is committed to providing high quality education and developing a love of learning in our children. They are encouraged to become confident, independent learners and global citizens.
Our friendly and welcoming community offers a safe, caring and stimulating environment, in which pupils are challenged to reach their full potential.
We are proud to achieve this by:
- Providing English language immersion
- Following the International Early Years Curriculum (IEYC), the International Primary Curriculum (IPC) and The International Baccalaureate® (IB) Middle Years Programme (MYP)
- Providing a wide range of learning opportunities to develop transferable skills
- Developing creative and reflective learners
- Engaging with digital technology to support learning
- Valuing and celebrating our school’s diversity
- Promoting a healthy and well balanced life style
- Building a close partnership between parents and school which promotes regular and open communication
- Offering class sizes that support differentiation and individual needs
BEPS Learning Definition
“When we are learning at BEPS we are engaged in a range of experiences to develop our knowledge, skills and understandings. Reflecting on these enables us to build our confidence to become independent learners for life.”