"The IPC Personal Goals underpin those individual qualities and learning dispositions we believe children will find essential in the 21st Century." - Fieldwork Education
They help to develop those qualities that will enable children in Early Years and Primary to be at ease with the continually changing context of their lives.
Opportunities to experience, further develop and reflect on these are built into our learning activities.
There are 8 IPC Personal Goals:
- Adaptability - Ready to change
- Communication - Give and receive information
- Cooperation - Learn as a team
- Enquiry - Find out more
- Morality - Make responsible choices
- Resilience - Keep trying
- Respect - Think about others
- Thoughtfulness - Try new ideas