A warm welcome to BEPS!
Since 1972 BEPS International School has served the International Community of Brussels by providing quality education for children aged 2½ to 16. It is located in one of the most beautiful areas of Brussels, surrounded by the green of the Bois de La Cambre.
During their time at BEPS, children are provided with exciting learning opportunities to ensure that they reach their full potential not only academically, but also emotionally, socially and personally. Our learning definition is reflected in our daily practices.
When you join BEPS you join a family!
Parents value our family atmosphere, the care given to each student and the quality learning experiences.
Our staff, teaching and non-teaching, are dedicated and committed to providing a nurturing environment for a successful start in learning for life.
Our 250 students and our teaching body come from all around the world and instil rich diversity into our school. We value and respect the contributions that they bring with them.
We believe that the learning process for your children is a team effort and a partnership between home and school. Parents’ role in the process is a vital one. Therefore, on many occasions, parents are invited to explore and discuss their children’s learning.
We would be delighted to welcome you to BEPS, to discover our school and our friendly atmosphere.
Pascale Hertay, School Director
Charlotte Van Brussel, Finance & Administration Director
BEPS International School is committed to providing high quality education and developing a love of learning in our children. They are encouraged to become confident, independent learners and global citizens.
Our friendly and welcoming community offers a safe, caring and stimulating environment, in which pupils are challenged to reach their full potential.
We are proud to achieve this by:
- Providing English language immersion
- Following the International Early Years Curriculum (IEYC), the International Primary Curriculum (IPC) and The International Baccalaureate® (IB) Middle Years Programme (MYP)
- Providing a wide range of learning opportunities to develop transferable skills
- Developing creative and reflective learners
- Engaging with digital technology to support learning
- Valuing and celebrating our school’s diversity
- Promoting a healthy and well balanced life style
- Building a close partnership between parents and school which promotes regular and open communication
- Offering class sizes that support differentiation and individual needs
BEPS Learning Definition
When we are learning at BEPS we are engaged in a range of experiences to develop our knowledge, skills and understandings. Reflecting on these enables us to build our confidence to become independent learners for life.
Grow as a person
Whilst acknowledging the importance of academic achievement, we believe it is imperative that our children grow as a person.
We aim to integrate the younger generation into the present world and to prepare them to play a key role in shaping their world, both locally and globally. We also ensure they foster positive attitudes in order to develop the qualities and attributes they will need to function effectively and at ease in the 21st Century.