School fees include:
- Learning support EAL & SEN (Please note that additional SEN lessons following specific individual learning needs and might be charged to the parents)
- All school educational material, use of computers and notebooks
- All day trips to museums and other places of interest
- Thursday snacks for Early Years
- The annual Residential Trip for Year 3 to Year 6
- One compulsory domestic or international residential trip for Year 7 to 10
Upon arrival, children will receive a PE kit.
At BEPS, we believe that students learn best in an environment which includes peers from a variety of economic, cultural, and geographic backgrounds.
BEPS Financial Aid Programme for Year 7 - Year 10 (Grade 6 - Grade 9) supports the enrolment of students who otherwise would not be able to attend the school due to financial reasons.
Tuition Fees 2020/21*
|Early Years||Tod, PS, Reception||16 210 €|
|Lower Primary||Year 1 - 2||22 540 €|
|Upper Primary||Year 3 - 6||24 780 €|
|Secondary||Year 7 - 10||
27 950 €
23 950 € (Founding Discount)**
*No indexation on the school fees for the school year 2020-2021.
**Founding Discount will be applied for all students starting the Secondary School in 2018/2019; 2019/2020; 2020/2021
(due upon Application)
|Early Years & Primary School||Secondary School|
|Registration Fee||600 €||600 €|
|School Development Fund||600 €||600 €|
|Deposit - refundable||800 €||1000 €|