Financial Aid Programme Guidelines
- The family seeks to apply for aid only after it has determined its own resources are insufficient to cover school costs and has exhausted the potential resources and options available to it.
- The family is open and honest when completing financial aid applications and when providing any supporting documentation.
- The family submits true and accurate tax-related documentation. The school reserves the right to check the accuracy of the information provided directly with third parties and/ or request a certified translation of specific financial documentation. In case of any doubt regarding the financial declaration, further investigations will be carried out by BEPS International School.
- The family is responsive to school requests for additional information to support the application.
- The family adheres to school deadlines and documentation submission requirements
- The family understands that the school is not obligated to provide financial assistance, even if the family shows eligibility for it.
- The family is respectful in communications with the school’s staff and leadership team.
- The family uses school-established channels for disputing or appealing a financial aid decision.
- The family is discrete about disclosing its financial aid outcomes.
- The family respects the privacy of other families who choose not to disclose their financial aid details or outcomes.
- The family has a clean record of financial obligations with current and previous educational institutions.