School fees include:
- Learning support EAL & SEN (Please note that a personal assistant is not included)
- All school educational material, use of computers and notebooks
- All day trips to museums and other places of interest
- Thursday snacks for Early Years
- The annual Residential Trip for Year 3 to Year 6 (if taking place)
- One compulsory domestic or international residential trip for Year 7 to 10 (if taking place)
Upon arrival, children will receive a PE kit.
At BEPS, we believe that students learn best in an environment which includes peers from a variety of economic, cultural, and geographic backgrounds.
BEPS Financial Aid Programme for Year 7 – Year 11 (Grade 6 – Grade 10) supports the enrolment of students who otherwise would not be able to attend the school due to financial reasons.
|Early Years||Tod, PS, Reception||16 370 €|
|Lower Primary||Year 1 - 2||22 770 €|
|Upper Primary||Year 3 - 6||25 030 €|
|Secondary||Year 7 - 11||27 950 €
23 950 € (Founding Discount)**
**Founding Discount will be applied for all students starting the Secondary School in 2018/2019; 2019/2020; 2020/2021; 2021/2022
(due upon Application)
|Early years & Primary school||Secondary school|
|Registration Fee||600 €||600 €|
|School Development Fund||600 €||600 €|
|Deposit - refundable||800 €||1000 €|
Invoices are payable in EURO (€) to the account of BEPS International School. Bank charges are payer’s responsibility.
IBAN : BE16 7320 5508 8674
Swift : CREGBEBB
Please note that we cannot accept cash payments due to bank regulations.
Other potential costs
Additional services and activities are available. Since they are optional and provided by external organization, they are not included in the annual fees.
- External caterer/Hot lunch service
Early Years & Primary School:
- After School Clubs
- possible additional international trip will be charged to the student, subject to destination selected.
- special events or outings (evening or week-end events such as visits to the theatre, concert, sporting activities etc.)
- optional E-Assessment fees for IB/ MYP Certificate
|Starting in||January - February||March - April||May|
|Early Years||10.640 €||7.370 €||3.600 €|
|Lower School||14.800 €||10.250 €||5.010 €|
|Upper School||16.270 €||11.260 €||5.510 €|
|Secondary School||18.170 €||12.580 €||6.150 €|
|Student leaving school||Reduction on full year tuition|
|Between 1st September – 31st January||25 %|
|After 31st January||0 %|