- International Baccalaureate Middle Years Programme - 11 to 16 years old
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme - 16 to 18 years old
2018-2019 Admission is now open for MYP 1, 2 and 3 for students 11 to 14.
Each following year one additional MYP year will be added to complete MYP 4 and 5.
- Students will build strong knowledge and skills in eight Subject areas:
- Language and Literature
- Language Acquisition
- Individuals and Societies
- Physical and Health Education
- At secondary our students will continue to develop their Personal
Attributes to become successful young adults. They will deepen their
understanding and will become:
- Through Community and Service engagement the students will learn about the difference they can make for others and for themselves. Reflecting on globalisation, sustainability, environment and peace, they will act locally and beyond to build a better world for their future. Joining in Follow your Passion Projects they will pursue their own interests.
- Teachers will teach specialist subjects. They will provide additional support or facilitate challenging learning. They will mentor students individually, with cooperative projects and socially and emotionally.
- A combination of subject specific or cultural trips alongside collaboration with professionals and companies will enable students to link their learning with the real world. The learning environment will reflect their different learning styles providing a variety of spaces and resources to support class or independent learning, individual and group studies.