IB CAREER-RELATED PROGRAMME
The CP Curriculum
The International Baccalaureate® (IB) Career-related Programme (CP) is a three-part educational framework.
CP students undertake:
- a minimum of two IB Diploma Programme (DP) courses (40%)
- a core consisting of four components (20%)
- a career-related study (40%).
Students complete at least two DP courses in any of that programme’s subject groups. DP courses provide and enhance the theoretical underpinnings and academic rigour of the CP.
The CP core bridges the IB academic courses and the career-related study and provides students with a combination of academic and practical skills.
Four interrelated components form the core:
- Personal and professional skills
- Service learning
- Reflective project
- Language Development
Career-related studies – At BEPS International School, this will be delivered in partnership with VIE Academy
- Business Hospitality and Luxury Brand
- Creative Media Technology
- Junior MBA
BEPS International School is an authorised IB World School for the Middle Years Programme (MYP) and a candidate school for the IB Diploma and IB Career-related Programmes*. The school is pursuing additional authorization as an IB World School for these two programmes. IB World Schools share a common philosophy—a commitment to high-quality, challenging, international education.
* Only schools authorized by the International Baccalaureate can offer any of its four academic programmes: the Primary Years Programme (PYP), the Middle Years Programme (MYP), the Diploma Programme or the IB Career-related Certificate (IBCC). Candidate status gives no guarantee that authorization will be granted. For further information about the IB and its programmes, visit www.ibo.org or check this short video.