Choosing the right school for their children is one of the most difficult decisions parents face.
School is not just about academic learning; it is a place where children develop socially and emotionally too. Therefore all aspects of school life are important, and at BEPS we take care to ensure that we offer a range of opportunities beyond the academic.
Please find here information that will help your family quickly settle into BEPS:
- Daily Schedule
- Lunch Service
- Communication with parents
If you have any further questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beyond the Classroom
During the school holidays children can participate in a Holiday Club. These are organised by a team of teachers and coaches from our After School Clubs and take place at school.
We welcome the children into the playground from 8:30 every day. If you need to drop the children off earlier you can register them at the Morning Club.
At this moment, schools have been informed that we are at the Red level.
We have planned carefully to ensure that we are meeting the health, safety and wellbeing requirements that we need to.
Our plan for the 2020-2021 school year will be guided by the following principles:
- Protect the health and safety of our students and staff
- Follow the guidelines set out by the Belgian authorities for schools
- Offer the highest quality educational experiences for our students and their families
- Support social-emotional wellness for all members of our community
- Provide clear, frequent, and timely communication
- Continue to follow best practices and use the most up-to-date data / information available when making decisions especially around health & safety
Want to read more?