Accounting & Reporting Finance Officer
The Business Analyst Accounting & Reporting is a strategic member of the Admin Team who works and collaborates with the finance team, the admin team, and the Director. They will hold the operational responsibility for financial and accounting matters.
- Work and collaborate with the finance team, the admin team and the Director
- Reviewing, monitoring, and managing budgets
- Develop, maintain, and keep all core processes effective and well-documented
- Produce financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc.
- Support Management with budget reports, analyses, and insights to advice for the future decisions and development of the school
A degree in accounting, reporting, financial control, or business economics
At least 5 years of relevant work experience
Positive and energetic with a business and people focused mind-set
Have outstanding collaboration and organization skills
Ability to deal with sensitive and confidential information
Fluent in French and good command of English both written and spoken.
A previous experience in private education is an asset.
This is a part-time (19h) position.
To apply for advertised positions please send:
- Your CV with photograph ID
- A letter of motivation
- The contact details of three referees
Please note that only relevant applications will receive an answer.
By following the application process, you give your consent that BEPS will verify, save, and use all provided documents and information, including prior activity and specific questions regarding child protection aspects and attributes, for the recruitment process.
All the documents we will request in different steps of the recruitment process will only be used for this purpose. All staff involved in recruitment and selection are aware that data protection rules apply, and that personal information will be treated confidentially.
As part of our commitment to child safeguarding, BEPS conducts background checks on all successful candidates. When offered a position, you will need to provide us with a valid police check (less than 6 months old).