HR Officer & Assistant Accounting
The HR Officer & Assistant Accounting is accountable to the Direction of the School and directly reports to the Finance & Administration Director.
Job description HR Officer:
- Prepare and maintain employee records and documentation and ensure confidentiality.
- Review and prepare documentation about the employee policies and procedures in collaboration with the management.
- Keep informed of new and updated HR laws and regulations and keep the management informed.
- Follow-up and keep record of working days, holidays, sick leave, and special leaves.
- Be the first point of contact for employees on HR matters.
- Prepare and process of monthly payroll and administration for all employees.
- Assist in the hiring process.
- Pensions and benefits administration.
- Assist with employee onboarding, orientation and exit processes.
- Prepare staff events in collaboration with the management.
- Keep record of employee’s professional development.
Job description Assistant Accounting:
- Management of the suppliers accounting and analytical accounting.
- Verify and record bank statements and petty cash statements.
- Keep record of all information about the suppliers and the contracts.
- Payment of invoices and expense notes.
- Assist in the quarterly and yearly closing of the accounts.
- Assist with audit.
- Provide administrative support to management as requested.
- You have a degree in HR Management or an equivalent experience.
- You have experience in payroll process.
- You are bilingual English French.
- You are precise, organised and have strengths in administrative tasks.
- You are a trustworthy person, and you value the conviviality between colleagues.
- You like to give the best support possible and are diplomatic.
- You are flexible and capable of working independently and also demonstrate team spirit.
Localisation: Bruxelles ( Wavre for the 10 first months )
Salary package: according to profile and experience