Since 1972, BEPS International School has provided the international community of Brussels with a high quality education for children from the age of two and a half, in one of the capital’s most beautiful neighborhoods, surrounded by the beautiful Bois de la Cambre. To BEPS, it is essential to have an innovative, respectful and rewarding work environment.
The position : Receptionist
JOB DESCRIPTION :
The receptionist will be responsible for the following (not exhaustive):
– To warmly welcome parents, children, teachers and other visitors ;
– To handle the school calls and emails, and manage external communication ;
– To participate in various meetings to take minutes ;
– To perform administrative work and provide maximum support to administrative team members (accounting, human resources, etc.);
– To process, encode, monitor data related to students in the school.
– You have the ability to work with a team with a positive, constructive and proactive attitude,
– You can use computer tools (Microsoft suite),
– You possess organizational and planning skills,
– You know how to prioritize,
– You show rigor, efficiency, dynamism, pragmatism, and positivity,
– You are bilingual English / French (required),
– You are International-minded, with an interest in education.
A full time contract.
You will join a company with family values where staff members focus and children’s well-being and education. We offer an attractive work environment, with a wide range of tasks.
The work schedule is 38 hours / week. Position available immediately.
Workplace easily accessible by public transportation.
You have relevant credentials or experience.
You are bilingual English/French (English is the school language of education).
Relevant experience in a similar context is considered an asset.
Please, send your CV, cover letter, and contact details of three references to firstname.lastname@example.org
As part of our commitment to child safeguarding, BEPS conducts background checks on all successful candidates. When offered a position, you will need to provide us with a valid police check (less than 6 months old).