FINANCIAL AID PROGRAMME
Required financial documents
Please send copies of the following documents to email@example.com.
If these documents are not submitted, the Financial Aid Committee won’t be able to consider your application.
- Salary slips (both parents) for the last 3 months
- Rental income from real estate
- Income from securities/ bonds
- Other sources of income
- Car costs
- Other expenses
3. Most recent annual statement of Belgian income tax
- Other assets
- Loans and/or other liabilities
6. Benefit in kind:
- Educational allowance paid by employer
- Company car
- Housing provided by employer
7. In case of a divorce/separation, a copy of the divorce decree
By submitting these documents, you declare that all the information supplied is true and correct and includes all incomes and benefits in kind.